Hi all,

When looking at my Wifi data usage, I came across an app called '10065'. It has the same icon as 'Removed apps and users' and has used quite a bit of data.

If I 'Disable Wifi' and/or 'Disable Data Usage' and leave the settings page, these settings are reset to allow the data usage again.

I haven't been able to find anything on the webs. Please advise.

I'm on stock OnePlus Nord build 11.1.7.7.AC01BA
    01-18-2022 03:09 AM
    Welcome to Android Central.

It's interesting that you were unable to find much about 10065. It may your browser or other terms you used with it. I searched, 10065 andro, and it auto completed to, 10065 android app. There I found several threads and other talk about it. The first one mentions it as a wifi error, which could go along with your noticing that it looks like the removed app icon. Anyway, this thread also mentions the OnePlus... you can read it here.

This more recent thread mentions that messages are not received if this 10065 app isn't open. You can read more on that here.

If none of these help feel free to post more about your issue and let us know what you found. If you would like to reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave replies, please create an account. This link will help you do that.. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html

Best wishes
    01-18-2022 03:39 AM
    Often apps that have been uninstalled during the current data usage period will show like this so that the data usage can be accounted.
    01-18-2022 10:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Those numbers are UID (UserID) codes that the system assigns to an app when it's installed. When you uninstall an app, the UID will remain in the system, at least temporarily. What you're seeing is the data that the app you uninstalled was using before you uninstalled it. It's not continuing to use data because it's no longer installed. Nothing to worry about.

Read this for more info: https://android.stackexchange.com/qu...pp-name-by-uid
    01-18-2022 12:27 PM