Is that any solutions for my back camera is broken, but the front camera is working?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I want to Whatsapp barcode, but i cant because my back camera broken, but the front camera is fine.

Any solution?, thanks

Edox

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I want to Whatsapp barcode, but i cant because my back camera broken, but the front camera is fine.

Any solution?, thanks
Take a picture of that barcode with the front camera and then load it with one of the barcode apk ... or e.g. if you have another device at hand, take a picture of that barcode and send yourself a picture ....
9aa1778e7f1e181165c53df73bdaff33.jpg

Y u j i n

Jan 25, 2022
Visit site
Bro i have already register, this is my acc,. I have try scan with different barcode and use front cam or image, that dont work for me, because that appear only code not link or open my whatsapp.

Amd my back camera the lens is broken because failing.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Bro i have already register, this is my acc,. I have try scan with different barcode and use front cam or image, that dont work for me, because that appear only code not link or open my whatsapp.

Welcome to AC!
Yes you are registered now

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

So your lens is physical broken?
Then you need a repair center

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz