How do I turn off Google Smart Lock for good?

PrimePolok

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Whenever I try to log into my Facebook or Twitter or other social apps, the Google Smart Lock automatically fills in the credentials. I don't want that, it's annoying and alarming cause if someone else has my phone they could get into my accounts pretty easily! I did turn off Google Smart Lock under settings>security>trust agents but that didn't seem to work! What else can I do?

Attachments

• 97305.jpg
    97305.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 11

PrimePolok

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Thanks! The interface was a bit different in my case but it was there. To stop that feature I had to turn off "offer to save passwords" entirely and it worked. Thanks a lot for your help!

jameny5

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
You can use an app overlay for your apps, browser and play store. It is called AppLock or AppLock may be housed in a antivirus security suite. What it does is ask you for a pin number to get into your sensitive app or web browser or page. If the person doesn't know it - they can't get into your app. It is a background with a small pic of your app and a box asking for a four digit pin. If entered correctly the app opens and the overlay disappears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae