Looking for a fitness tracker with decent battery life and some smartwatch features

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and one of the biggest problems I have is that it has a very poor battery life. I had the following requirements for a fitness tracker:

1. it should be responsive when I turn my wrist. One of the problems I have with my watch 3 is that when I turn my wrist it doesn't always recognize it and doesn't turn the screen on and while I am running etc. it is a pain to have to touch it to turn it on

2. Should have contactless payment systems

3. Battery life is critical. The more the better but at least more than 3 days on a full charge.

4. Automatic activity tracking is good but tracking calories burnt accurately is critical.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

fadilale

May 27, 2022
Visit site
If you want to use a sports watch to track calories, a more effective way would be to use a scale. Despite modern technology, a watch cannot track weight loss or gain accurately. The main thing to know is that the scale readings depend on the amount of fluid in your body, so it is ideal for weighing yourself in the morning on an empty stomach. During the day, your weight may increase by up to 2 kg due to food and drink intake. Weigh yourself before physical activity. This time I took the issue of wellness seriously, so I decided to use the vont.com smart scales. I want to track my numbers more intelligently. What other ways do you know?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech