Why is my biometric & password

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Everytime I try to set a lock screen pin or password, I enter the pin and then confirm it and when I click done I get redirected to where I started with the options of fingerprint and Face ID, password and pin. The pin does not get saved and I always swipe to unlock my phone please help.

A

Android Central Question

Huawei psmart 2021 can't set lock screen

I recently bought a Huawei psmart 2021. I'm trying to set a lock screen but it just reverts to the lock screen options menu after I set the pin. What could be the solution?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Huawei psmart 2021 can't set lock screen

Welcome to Android Central! Was this a brand new phone, or did you get it used/refurbished? Did you get it from Huawei or some other reliable seller, or did you get it from one of those scam sites like Wish?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's possible that the seller did not remove their account from the phone before properly resetting it prior to selling it. There may not be much you can do about that. How long ago did you buy the phone, and are you able to contact the seller about this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay