I have this problem for a whole year now, at first i thought it was a technical problem, that the App (discord) didn't work. But now it's happening on other apps too and I'm really losing it right now. The problem in question is that i can't change my profile picture on discord, i cant take pictures from my gallery and make stickers on a sticker making App, i can't upload an image to notion and use it as a banner and i can't change my pfp on tellonym nor can i upload an image there. I have tried everything and the only solution is always going on another device and changing it/uploading it there. I hope to find a solution to fix this problem on my phone, cuz it seems to only affect my phone? I'd be so happy to get help on this, thanks in advance
    05-15-2022 05:48 AM
    Which device and solutions you tried to avoid going over same things?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    05-15-2022 10:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Where does the process seem to have problems? Are the apps unable to locate the image? Unable to upload them? Do the sites or apps seem to go through the motions of updating the image, but they end up not being updated?

Are you certain the apps you're using have Storage permission turned on?
    05-15-2022 11:28 AM