I tried to use my flashlight this morning and it flickers evertime its on. It has never done this before I just used it last night
    06-20-2022 06:06 AM
    Welcome to Android Central.

We will need more information and replies from you in order to help.

What device do you have?

When you say it flickers, please describe the flickering so that we are able to imagine what is going on. Is it a constant flicker like it is strobing intentionally, is random with no pattern, does it mater if you're moving, like a short circuit, please describe?

What happens if you do it in safe mode?

If it worked Okay last night and it only happened this morning, will it do it if you turn it on right now?

Is this the first time this has happened? If not please tell us what happened last time?

please include anything else that might help us help you. To receive notifications when others reply to your thread and to leave comments of your own please take a minute to create an account. It will help you communicate and get help. This link will guide you through how to do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    06-20-2022 09:56 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? The LED might be failing, or perhaps there's a problem with the connection.

Does this also happen in Safe Mode?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-20-2022 05:57 PM
    Duplicate threads merged.
    06-20-2022 06:14 PM
    06-20-2022 08:19 PM
    I tried to use my flashlight this morning and it flickers evertime its on. It has never done this before I just used it last night
    It sounds like your flashlight has taken it's final trip up to BrokeLight Mountain
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-21-2022 07:48 AM