Unable to "Add to Home screen" on s10 for websites?

RollingProtocol666

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi, I'm unable to add websites to my home screen, I've tried different browsers but nothing... I cleared my Google cache. But still doesn't work... any suggestions appreciated?

RollingProtocol666

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi B. Diddy, it's basically when I click the 3 dots, select Add to home screen, it says in a quick message that it has been added to home screen... but nothing happens... it came out on when I updated Android 2 updates ago... wasn't sure if anyone else had issues?

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Open your Settings menu and in the Search box at the top type in 'home screen'. In the resulting items tap on Home screen and check if there's a 'Lock Home screen layout' menu option. If it's enabled, disable it.
(I have that setting in an OnePlus Android 12 phone so that same setting may or may not be in your S10.)

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Open your Settings menu and in the Search box at the top type in 'home screen'. In the resulting items tap on Home screen and check if there's a 'Lock Home screen layout' menu option. If it's enabled, disable it.
(I have that setting in an OnePlus Android 12 phone so that same setting may or may not be in your S10.)
Lock home screen is in OneUI too.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi B. Diddy, it's basically when I click the 3 dots, select Add to home screen, it says in a quick message that it has been added to home screen... but nothing happens... it came out on when I updated Android 2 updates ago... wasn't sure if anyone else had issues?

Just to be sure -- you scrolled over to the rightmost homescreen, in case it created a new homescreen to start adding more shortcuts to?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800