It's been a while since I've noticed an app on my system that I don't know, it's called CurrentTest, I would like to know if he's malicious, i can't change any app permissions

It says that's the name of the apk:

com.lctautotest.current
    08-04-2022 11:21 PM
    If you can't change any app permission it's probably a system app that came on your device. Which device you have?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-04-2022 11:23 PM
    It's just that I'm afraid it could be some kind of virus that got into my cell phone and is hiding like this, do you believe it could be possible?
    08-04-2022 11:37 PM
    It's just that I'm afraid it could be some kind of virus that got into my cell phone and is hiding like this, do you believe it could be possible?
    Welcome to AC!
    I highly doubt it , very hard to get virus on Android , plus a virus wouldn't present itself on phone that Easley for you to notice.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-04-2022 11:47 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I made you the owner of the original guest post to make it easier for you to find.

It's not a virus. Just because you don't recognize a system app doesn't mean it's malicious. Think about it -- do you look through the thousands upon thousands of .dll files in Windows and worry about those?
    mustang7757 and J Dubbs like this.
    08-07-2022 02:44 AM
    My guess is that it's probably a hardware test that can be performed in engineer mode or something. I wouldn't worry about it especially if you don't ever install third party and/or modded apps from outside of the play store. It's a whole process to even be able to install outside of the play store so if you haven't done that then I would say you are good.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-07-2022 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD