Whenever i rotate screen why my phone get slow?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Whenever I watch YouTube videos and try rotate the phone why the phone automatically get slow?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Things can happen after Rotation. On one of my phones, the sound in Videos is reduced. I’ve no idea why. One day, I may investigate it. But the point is, Rotation can do more than just rotate, presumably because of a bit of bad software code.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Rotating to landscape probably means increasing the resolution of the video. If your phone has weak specs, it might have more trouble pushing all those pixels. You could try reducing the resolution of the video in landscape to 360p or even lower to see if that helps.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Whenever I watch YouTube videos and try rotate the phone why the phone automatically get slow?

I would pause whatever you're doing before you rotate the phone... I've had lower spec phones give me problems when I rotated them while something was playing, but they worked fine when I paused the video and rotated the phone, let it adjust to the new aspect ratio, then started the video again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1