Please Read! My Acer Liquid Zest Plus T08 Andr phone charges but flashes the logo & white screen!

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Please Read! My Acer Liquid Zest Plus T08 Andr phone charges but flashes the logo & white screen!

Please Read! My Acer Liquid Zest Plus won't charge, and flashes the logo on & off in an endless loop: (Restarting?). PART NUMBER: HM.HVSAA.004

-When I try to power it on without the charger (press & hold the power button), it doesn't turn on or even flinch.
-When I try to charge it, it signifies it charging (blue light near the front camera), but the screen displays the charging symbol and quickly offs.
-When I try to power it back on after a few minutes to an hour, the screen displays the Acer logo Acer logo and white screen (as usual) but suddenly turns off.

Mind you:
-The blue light is still on, so it's still charging.
-Also, it keeps when it suddenly turns off it vibrates. When it vibrates the symbol shows up on its own and it becomes this endless loop.
-I haven't put it back on charge since yesterday.

Context:
Before this happened my younger cousins were snatching my phone from me and passing it around. Although, it never fell down, and even if it did- it was soft carpet and my phone has fallen from higher areas. After that, I charged my phone and it wasn't flashing when I left (although I didn't even stay for 30 seconds). When I came back, this appeared.

1) It has been like this for the past 24 hours, what should I do?

Somebody, please help me, I'm not good with computers lol. Some said I should change the 2)battery and the 3)screen (it is a bit cracked, and I do not think that is possible because there is no screen protector and it is built into the phone). The problem is, I don't know how to do ANY of these things.

If anyone could answer my 3) questions above, a few solutions, or even someone to talk to online I would appreciate it.

Thank you and Bless you,
LM.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Please Read! My Acer Liquid Zest Plus T08 Andr phone charges but flashes the logo & white screen

Welcome to Android Central! I agree with fuzzylumpkin -- it's a 6 year old phone, and you're pretty lucky for a battery to last for 3-4 years if you use the phone pretty heavily. You'd have to bring it to a repair shop to try replacing the battery.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Re: Please Read! My Acer Liquid Zest Plus T08 Andr phone charges but flashes the logo & white screen

First thing I would try is a soft reset. Hold volume up and power until your phone turns off and then back on. Should take like 10-15 seconds. Then I would try a different charging cable and adapter to narrow it down. Next I would shine a light into the charging port to see if anything doesn't look right. See if it's got something in it or packed with lint.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

It definitely sounds like it's time to give the phone a decent burial, and move onward and upward. You got your money out of that device and then some ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995