Adding debit card to G-pay and it says transaction can't be completed (OR-TAPSH-08)
    09-02-2022 12:05 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which bank is the debit card from? Are you certain your bank supports GPay?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    VidJunky likes this.
    09-02-2022 12:19 AM
    you will have to contact google customer support. I had the same error message and went to them. Basically when you get a response, you will be told their tech department will fix it and to wait 48 hours before trying again. Then it should work. It did for me.

https://support.google.com/pay/gethelp
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-02-2022 12:34 AM
    There was a recent update that fixed a simillar issue make sure your app is up to date.
    09-02-2022 03:56 AM
    Well since everyone is chiming in with something different and no one has mentioned this... I had issues with my credit union debt card. I had to request something at my CU, basically asking them to approve the use of the card on GPay. I'm trying to remember but I do not believe I had any issues adding it to Samsung Pay, only GPay? I think that's right.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-02-2022 07:45 AM
    Well since everyone is chiming in with something different and no one has mentioned this... I had issues with my credit union debt card. I had to request something at my CU, basically asking them to approve the use of the card on GPay. I'm trying to remember but I do not believe I had any issues adding it to Samsung Pay, only GPay? I think that's right.
    basically that is normal to get approval from the bank. major banks will do it automatically but some smaller ones you have to call your bank to get approval.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-02-2022 08:42 AM