I'm having trouble getting to my google app

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have 2 Google icons on my home screen but when I hit them Google is not there and I have no way to open google. How can I fix that? I've tried everything

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! By "Google", do you mean your browser (Chrome) or Google Assistant? What solutions have you tried?

You can always prompt Google Assistant manually by saying, "Okay/Hey, Google". If you're trying to get into your browser, go to the search engine on your app drawer and type in "Google" or "internet". If you type in "Google", all apps associated with that title will pop up for you.

Please consider making an account with us here at Android Central, so we can get more information from you about your question; and so you can better keep track of this thread. Getting started is easy -- here's the link!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? If you open the App Drawer, or go to Settings>Apps​ and select Google and then Open, does it work then?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae