What would cause my screen to not time out and my YouTube video to not auto rotate at random times?

DisonS

Oct 15, 2022
Visit site
Auto-rotate (in the YouTube app only) will stop working for a few days and then start back working with no setting changes. As of today, my screen isn't timing out. I've checked my phone and my app settings and everything is set as it should be. Could these two issues be related? How can I fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Sometimes my phone struggles to auto rotate as well, but all I have to do is rotate the phone to what it's stuck at for a second and then rotate again how I want it. If that makes sense lol. Make sure your phone is straight up and down when rotating also. As for your screen timing out, does it do it while nothing is happening on your phone? If a video is playing or anything like that then the screen will not time out. Depending on what phone you have there could be a setting like "screen attention" which prevents your display from turning off while you're looking at it. The setting would be in display settings. It would help to know which phone you have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC