I want to know if my Google account is hacked and phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have been experiencing a few problems with my phone and YouTube account for a while

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Nobody can answer your question without WAY more information.

I don't get why folks do these kind of generic questions that have no info to offer to help solve the issues they are having. I see it a lot around here.

"Hey, why is my phone doing this?!" LOL

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Chances are that the "problems" you mention are either glitches or something related to your own behavior. Being "hacked" is very rare, unless you're really careless with your security (like sharing your password with lots of people, or leaving your phone completely unsecured and allowing other people to use it).

Here's another guide to peruse: [GUIDE] How To Avoid Malware - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Go to myaccount.google.com in chrome and in the security tab go to manage devices. There it will show you logged in devices and also devices that have logged in for the last 28 days. You can also go to myaccount.google.com/dashboard to see everything associated with your account. And just as a precaution you should enable two step verification as well as add a recovery email to your Google account.