Cannot sync apps with servers

sfcIII

Oct 28, 2022
Visit site
I have a new phone and transferred all apps and settings over from the old one. With the old phone, I was able to sync the apps with email and Facebook servers. On the new phone, when I delete or make changes, those actions are not carried over to the desktop sites. What could be wrong?

Annie_M

Trusted Member
Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello and welcome! I'm sorry you're having this issue. So that we can better help you, please clarify which device are you referring to. Also, in order to continue participating in this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on Android Central. If you're interested in registering for an account, you'll find instructions here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

sfcIII

Oct 28, 2022
Visit site
Hello and welcome! I'm sorry you're having this issue. So that we can better help you, please clarify which device are you referring to. Also, in order to continue participating in this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on Android Central. If you're interested in registering for an account, you'll find instructions here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Transferred from Galaxy Note 4 to Samsung A50 with all the latest app and OS upgrades. The Note synced without any issues.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just to be clear, you're talking about the Facebook app (and not the mobile website) and your Email app? Do other apps not sync properly?

Go to the Settings>Accounts menu. Are there any sync errors reported there?

sfcIII

Oct 28, 2022
Visit site
I am looking at the Manage accounts page. There are several apps listed. I have email apps and a Facebook app. At the bottom of the page, I see Auto sync data, which is set to on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49