Facebook menu button not showing android

Alex Hobson1

Jan 12, 2022
Visit site
this should be what appears but i don't get the 3 line bar only a space but I can still tap on it

Hold your finger down on one of the middle tabs and then go to shortcut bar preferences. Is anything hidden, pinned, or changed?

nope nothing is changed hidden or pinned only home, friends, news, notifications and the menu tab but it's not showing the three lines

Attachments

• add-remove-move-shortcut-bar-facebook-app-b.jpg
    add-remove-move-shortcut-bar-facebook-app-b.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Ok try this. Go to settings->apps->facebook and then force stop, clear the data and cache. Then uninstall Facebook. Restart your phone. And then reinstall Facebook and see if it fixes it.

Also do you have a good mobile connection or wifi?

Alex Hobson1

Jan 12, 2022
Visit site
Ok try this. Go to settings->apps->facebook and then force stop, clear the data and cache. Then uninstall Facebook. Restart your phone. And then reinstall Facebook and see if it fixes it.

Also do you have a good mobile connection or wifi?

i do have good wifi trying now

it does show but when i reopen it doesn't show

no idea why it does it

it was working when i installed the app but when i reopened it it wouldn't show up but i could still tap it to open the menu strange

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
it was working when i installed the app but when i reopened it it wouldn't show up but i could still tap it to open the menu strange

My guess is that it's something with your internet connection or speeds. Might not be loading completely due to that. Open chrome and search speed test and then run the test. What are the speeds?