Why does my phone update on its own up to three times a day

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My phone will update and I will receive bits and pieces of information from my boyfriends phone and he will receive information from my phone. Sometimes I send a message to a phone number and I’ll get it back as if I sent it to myself or he will get it as if I sent it to him, I will update my picture for my contact card and it’ll update on everybody’s phone but it’ll kick me back to an old picture. I think he has hacked me what can I do

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Go to your system settings and look through the Accounts section -- are they all your accounts, or are any of his on there? Have you ever shared your account logins for anything with him, or with anyone else?

What kinds of updates are you talking about? App updates? Firmware updates?

Review these guides:

“I’ve been hacked” - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
[GUIDE] How To Avoid Malware - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

I realize you don't want to hear this, but if you have worries that your boyfriend hacked you, then this is unlikely to be the right relationship for you.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html