Dear Helper,

I am currently having problems with my connection. I am visiting my Grandparents for a few days and am connected. But as of recently, I cannot connect properly. So, I decided to disconnect and try again. But as I had put in the password and taped "Connect", it did its thing. but then, moments later, it said "Authentication Problems/Cannot connect" and I don't know what this really means. Also, this problem is on my tablet, it is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 7.0. If there is anything you can do, would be of great help.

Faithfully,
    E. Major
    06-13-2014 03:51 PM
    Dear Helper,

I am currently having problems with my connection. I am visiting my Grandparents for a few days and am connected. But as of recently, I cannot connect properly. So, I decided to disconnect and try again. But as I had put in the password and taped "Connect", it did its thing. but then, moments later, it said "Authentication Problems/Cannot connect" and I don't know what this really means. Also, this problem is on my tablet, it is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 7.0. If there is anything you can do, would be of great help.

Faithfully,
    E. Major
    By connection I think you are referring to a Wi-Fi network? If so, reset the router (unplug it from it's power source for a few seconds) and try reconnecting. That should fix the issue. If it doesn't, then consider clearing cache in Recovery by following the instructions here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html

Be sure to clear the Cache option and not factory reset (this will clear the device). Try reconnecting afterwards and see if that helps - good luck.
    B. Diddy and Golfdriver97 like this.
    06-13-2014 03:59 PM
    Also, if the problem is with wi-fi, check out this guide and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    06-13-2014 06:34 PM