All apps crashes and don't open

A

AC Question

I am having an issue with my Xperia few days ago.
My phone works if I don't use Instagram, when I run Instagram, it doesn't show any image and a pop up appears saying WhatsApp and other apps like Google Play are crashed. Then I restart my phone and WhatsApp and other apps work until I run Instagram again.

I think that maybe it's because I've unistalled Astro file manager but I don't know what happened.

Also sometimes appears android.acore process has crashed. Maybe it can help to know what is behind this error.
My phone is set up for Spanish language, so the error messages can be a llitle different.

Thanks in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am having an issue with my Xperia few days ago.
My phone works if I don't use Instagram, when I run Instagram, it doesn't show any image and a pop up appears saying WhatsApp and other apps like Google Play are crashed. Then I restart my phone and WhatsApp and other apps work until I run Instagram again.

I think that maybe it's because I've unistalled Astro file manager but I don't know what happened.

Also sometimes appears android.acore process has crashed. Maybe it can help to know what is behind this error.
My phone is set up for Spanish language, so the error messages can be a llitle different.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums. Have you tried either clearing cache in recovery or a factory reset? I would try the cache clear first.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I 've done a factory reset and didn't work, but I haven't tried clearing the cache. Could you explain me how to do it?

Normally, its done in recovery, which is a separate partition of the OS. Usually, it is done by powering off, and pressing a combination of keys during the boot process. I don't know it off hand, but I can try to help you look.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams