How do I uninstall KNOX on my Samsung S4 when the app won't open every time i select it?

A

AC Question

Hi,
I've recently got the update 4.4.2 and I noticed that now whenever i press the power key my phone locks instantly despite "lock instantly with power key" being turned off in my settings. I read up and discovered other people had the same problem because of the security configurations of KNOX.
I didn't even know I had KNOX but apparently it has appeared along with this update despite the fact that my phone is for personal use and I never asked for the app in the first place!

But i've followed all instructions to attempt to uninstall and whenever I try to launch KNOX it opens but with a samsung message saying "please wait" then just fails and goes back to my home screen.

someone please tell me how to solve this so I can uninstall this stupid KNOX app?!

Thanks.

Suren Lama Pakhrin

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
My knox has been locked and i would like to unlock it but it says contact your administrator. I have already contacted the administrator and they suggest to uninstall the knox. But my screen has been stucked, it doesn't show anything for uninstall process when i enter in my knox.