My 3G Phone won't act like one!

Miguel Mercado

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,
So just recently, I bought the A859 from Lenovo and was super excited. At first, it was working fine, i was able to download Whatsapp and Instagram, but in the midst of downloading BBM, it stopped. Since then, i couldn't access any app which utilized a network connection either from Wi-Fi or a Telecom Provider Data Plan. My speculation are that after I upgraded the phone's firmware (cuz it kept on flashing everytime unlocked the phone), it messed up a part of the phone and that's why I can use the features I was promised.
Can anyone help me and is anyone familiar with this issue as well? I'm new to the android community as I used to have a BlackBerry for 4 years. If anyone can help, please do so. Thank you :)

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,
So just recently, I bought the A859 from Lenovo and was super excited. At first, it was working fine, i was able to download Whatsapp and Instagram, but in the midst of downloading BBM, it stopped. Since then, i couldn't access any app which utilized a network connection either from Wi-Fi or a Telecom Provider Data Plan. My speculation are that after I upgraded the phone's firmware (cuz it kept on flashing everytime unlocked the phone), it messed up a part of the phone and that's why I can use the features I was promised.
Can anyone help me and is anyone familiar with this issue as well? I'm new to the android community as I used to have a BlackBerry for 4 years. If anyone can help, please do so. Thank you :)

Well, I can help you on this but If I do it would void your warranty. So, Instead of help you i'll say walk over to the nearest lenovo support store. they will fix this up for you, it would take hardly 15min for them to fix this issue up !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20