Nexus 5, why the sound/voice from video recording isn't clear as the same?

A

AC Question

I've been using LG Nexus 5 for five months.

I was pleased with the sound from video recording.
I always sing along with playing the guitar and convert file to mp3. The sound is 192 kbs.

But last weak the sound wasn't the same, not clear.
Then I went to a service center, in Thailand. They cleared all the program and reinstall.
Now it is the new version of the camera and come back to be not clear again.

What is the problem?

Please help me. Thank you.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I would try clearing cache from the video/camera app. Settings>Apps>swipe over to all apps>scroll down to Camera>click on it>click clear cache.
See if that helps.

Mick412

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
The same thing is happening to me and funnily enough I also record myself singing and playing guitar so the sound become not clear really irritates me. I tried clearing the cache and nothing changed.

Before it was perfect. It's hard to describe what is happening but it sounds like the mic is trying to focus on voice or something like many webcams can do but ends up with not capturing every sound so it sounds choppy and not clear.

I still have older videos that I recorded before this began and the sound is perfect and capturing everything so I think it happened when the Camera app updated but I'm not sure.

I do remember that the app was quite different before and updated itself to a new version (new interface and icon) but I'm not sure if this is when the problem appeared.

Edit: tried another video recording app and the sound is perfect. It seems like the problem is the Camera app that comes with the Nexus 5.
I think it's the noise cancellation feature that is buggy and that you can't seem to be able to turn off with that particular app. So if my problem is the same as the original poster then the problem is the app itself

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae