LG Opitmus L9

A

AC Question

I've had the Optimus L9 for around 7 months and it's been working fine. Around the 1st of June is when I started having problems. I would be texting someone and in the middle of the conversation, I would stop getting texts. I shrugged it off for a while but when the person I was texting hadn't texted back for over 3 hours I texted them and got their text immediately. I figured it was a one time thing but it kept happening. Then I would get a barrage of texts that I hadn't gotten before, all at once. That's happened twice, but the problems with messaging have been getting worse and worse. Sometimes my friends won't get my texts up to 3 days after I sent it. Just yesterday, my aunt(who has an iphone) put me in a group message. It comes up as a multimedia message so I pulled down the top to click on the message. Instead of taking me to the message, it took me to draft an entirely new text message. I was very confused. I pulled down the top to click on the message again(the symbol was still there) and it did the same thing. I ignored that and asked her to send me the message again, but the symbol at the top still hadn't gone away. I went to put my phone to sleep and it did for a second, but almost immediately the screen lit up once again. It won't go to sleep so the screen is lit up ALL the time now. I've turned it off and on, taken the battery out, taken the battery AND the SIM card out, yet the problem persists. I have no idea what to do and I can't take my phone off of the charger because it won't go to sleep!!! Please help!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What mobile service are you using? I would try contact their support to see if they have any ideas. They might offer replacing your SIM card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance