Samsung Galaxy S3 wont turn on

U

Unregistered

I bought my galaxy s3 on eBay and it seemed to be working fine for a couple of weeks until it ran out of battery a few days ago. I can't seem to get it working again. Most of the time it just viberates and won't turn on.

Today, my brother tried helping me out because he seems to be good with phones. I got it to show the green battery, which meant it was charging, I suppose. I let it charge and then it viberated and went to the Samsung screen then vibrated again, in a loop. My brother said it's bricked somehow. I haven't done anything to it and don't plan to. I been reading on Google how to fix my problem. If it could be a faulty power button, or the battery needs changed etc. I'm not sure why my phone is suddenly not working. I haven't dropped it or anything, I've been careful. Help! Thank you.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I bought my galaxy s3 on eBay and it seemed to be working fine for a couple of weeks until it ran out of battery a few days ago. I can't seem to get it working again. Most of the time it just viberates and won't turn on.

Today, my brother tried helping me out because he seems to be good with phones. I got it to show the green battery, which meant it was charging, I suppose. I let it charge and then it viberated and went to the Samsung screen then vibrated again, in a loop. My brother said it's bricked somehow. I haven't done anything to it and don't plan to. I been reading on Google how to fix my problem. If it could be a faulty power button, or the battery needs changed etc. I'm not sure why my phone is suddenly not working. I haven't dropped it or anything, I've been careful. Help! Thank you.

it's hard to determine it from your description, but it sounds more like a faulty battery from my perspective. It seems like it isn't holding the charge properly. If you decide to buy one, make sure you only buy a battery from Samsung itself, or from a trusted third-party brand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2