Htc one sv problem help!

A

AC Question

My friend's HTC SV is on this boot where it shows to select Fastboot, recovery, factory reset, clear storage, simlock, image CRC and show barcode. When i go to factory reset it then goes to boot loader, reboot, reboot bootloader and power down. I cannot get out of this any idea how?. Also Connecting this device to my computer its not recognized.

Thanks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My friend's HTC SV is on this boot where it shows to select Fastboot, recovery, factory reset, clear storage, simlock, image CRC and show barcode. When i go to factory reset it then goes to boot loader, reboot, reboot bootloader and power down. I cannot get out of this any idea how?. Also Connecting this device to my computer its not recognized.

Thanks.
Did this start happening on its own? Or was it a result of trying to root or unlock the bootloader? Since a factory reset didn't fix it I would suggest searching for a stock RUU image to load. Be sure to find one specific to your device model and follow the instructions to load it. You'll need a PC and have the appropriate drivers installed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE