Can't figure out how to reset Lockscreen Wallpaper to original on Android ZTE Awe! PLEASE HELP!

DarkJedi3000

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a ZTE Awe N800 and my lock screen background used to be the same as my home screen background. I recently changed the background of my lock screen, but I can't find an option to reset it. Does anyone know how to make the lock screen the same as the home screen background? I have looked through every thing possible on the phone and can't figure out how to reset the lockscreen wallpaper back to the default which is whatever your home screen wallpaper is. Please Help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What happens if you long-press a blank part of a homescreen--do you get the option to select a wallpaper? During that selection process, does it ask you if you want it for the lockscreen, homescreen or both?

If not there, then go to Settings>Display​, and look for a Wallpaper setting. I think that's where it was on my old Asus Transformer.

christy strother

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I have a ZTE Awe N800 and my lock screen background used to be the same as my home screen background. I recently changed the background of my lock screen, but I can't find an option to reset it. Does anyone know how to make the lock screen the same as the home screen background? I have looked through every thing possible on the phone and can't figure out how to reset the lockscreen wallpaper back to the default which is whatever your home screen wallpaper is. Please Help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2