Can't Establish a reliable connection to the server

A

AC Question

can't establish a reliable connection to the server. this could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues, call Customer Care... factory reset my phone before and went through the intial setup and keep getting this. its for the google account settings for samsung galaxy s3. tried creating a new account and other gmail accounts, does not work on anything. cant access play store or anything because it apparently needs my google account to do so....which i cannot do because of this problem. not sure how to fix or what steps to take to do it. just downloaded the new kitkat software too. any help??
have tried that youtube trick, and the wireless network trick, they dont work. anyone else know how to fix?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you on WiFi?
Is the phone really provisioned for data?

If all that is correct, take it to your carrier, they might be able to help you better.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS With My Galaxy S5

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
can't establish a reliable connection to the server. this could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues, call Customer Care... factory reset my phone before and went through the intial setup and keep getting this. its for the google account settings for samsung galaxy s3. tried creating a new account and other gmail accounts, does not work on anything. cant access play store or anything because it apparently needs my google account to do so....which i cannot do because of this problem. not sure how to fix or what steps to take to do it. just downloaded the new kitkat software too. any help??
have tried that youtube trick, and the wireless network trick, they dont work. anyone else know how to fix?
If you are having trouble with data connections, you should contact your carrier. It could be a faulty Sim Card.

Sent from my AT&T One XL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21