s3 help

U

Unregistered

I dropped my s3 face down today. The screen did not crack. But the top right corner of the screen is green and the touch screen doesn't work. It powers on still and I can see my lock pattern but can't access it. I have thousands of pictures and ask my contacts saved to this phone (not on sim or sd card) what can I do to fix the touch screen to retrieve my photos?? Please help!

Felicia Davison

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I dropped my s3 face down today. The screen did not crack. But the top right corner of the screen is green and the touch screen doesn't work. It powers on still and I can see my lock pattern but can't access it. I have thousands of pictures and ask my contacts saved to this phone (not on sim or sd card) what can I do to fix the touch screen to retrieve my photos?? Please help!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Can you plug it into a computer (pc) with a USB cord? You should be able to access your phone as a USB storage device. If so, try to navigate to the DCIM folder, that's where the pictures should be. Copy and paste that folder someplace easy to find on your computer.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2