Google account sync error

Rem22

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, first of all thanks for your help in my previous questions. I'm experiencing this problem from a few months that when I try to download an app from Google play, it says it'll be install soon but that didn't happen. After few weeks it installs automatically.
On Googling, I found that Google account sync should be turn on. I checked, it was on but had sync error.

People detail error
Browser error
Contacts error

I'm noticing always the sync is error and these three are error together, and if not than mostly people details is error.

What should I do, I removed the account but nothing happened. Please help. I can't download anything from Google play. Though my email is working just fine.

Thanks in advance.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I would re-install the, account and see what happens. Sounds like sync server errors. I see this in the sync path with a notation at the end that the, servers will be, back soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Rem22

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for reply. The re installing didn't worked. Also sometimes it's sync itself but the app do not download. Don't know what's the problem?

Yes, it says sync is experiencing problem, it'll be back shortly.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, first of all thanks for your help in my previous questions. I'm experiencing this problem from a few months that when I try to download an app from Google play, it says it'll be install soon but that didn't happen. After few weeks it installs automatically.
On Googling, I found that Google account sync should be turn on. I checked, it was on but had sync error.

People detail error
Browser error
Contacts error

I'm noticing always the sync is error and these three are error together, and if not than mostly people details is error.

What should I do, I removed the account but nothing happened. Please help. I can't download anything from Google play. Though my email is working just fine.

Thanks in advance.

Well, do one thing try removing the google account over your device and then again try logging yourself again. I hope this might be enough to fulfil the issue you are experiencing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12