Samsung Kies 3 is not allowing me to import media

A

AC Question

I recently upgraded from iphone to a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I used the Samsung Switch application to transfer the data between my phones which worked just fine. I've now downloaded Samsung Kies 3 in order to upload some other CDs onto my Note which I had not previously done. I've looked on multiple websites to try and figure out how to import CDs and they've all said that all I need to do is insert the CD into my PC and an Audio CD option will appear in Kies....it doesn't. I thought maybe I could upload my CD into itunes and import it that way, which the websites have told me I can go to File and then select "import from itunes library"...this option does no exist. The only options I have on the main screen are my device or Library and under File it has "import to device" or "import to library". So basically Kies 3 is not allowing me to import music unless it is already a file on my computer. Can anyone tell me what is going wrong?? I have tried searching for answers and have found nothing!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12