Contact pictures from Facebook

theimmortalbg

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I need an app which puts the profile pictures from facebook as my contacts pictures. I don't want anything else - neither birthdays, other pictures, also I dont need 2 or 5 dublicates of my contacts. In my dialer I have only the contacts from google and nothing else and now I just want to put some pictures. My phone is galaxy s4 with android touchwiz 4.4.2. I have tried UberSync for Facebook and Sync.me - the first, doesn't work and the works but in my opinion it works in stupid way because I should manually match each of the contacts and even after that if I reinstall the app or reset my phone or change my phone ... I should make it again. For me the best way to achieve this sync is to put FB id in note field of the every contact and the program download and update and map the pictures by this note. So do you know something like this ?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I have used both if those apps as well as "contacts+". All of them have pros and cons, each one has things I like and don't like. Keep trying different things until you find something that works for you

Sent from my Galaxy S4, somewhere in Canada