LG G2 T-Mobile (D801) HELP! Incredible lag and minimal display

A

AC Question

Help! My battery died today while I was at work. I come home and try to plug it in, and it starts charging. I then try to turn the phone on (around 6%) and it's booting into the T-Mobile 4GLTE boot screen... over and over and over. I can't get it to turn on.
I'm running stock everything. I don't understand what's going on.
UPDATE: I held the volume button down (as if I were going to camera) and it brought me to camera. I then pushed home and it brought me home... but barely. I'm lagging incredibly hard and now i can't unlock the phone

UPDATE 2: I couldn't unlock the screen and I tried to hard reset (factory restore all settings) and it finally turned on and now Safe Mode is in the bottom left hand corner. Phone is still incredibly laggy and now displaying anything. I have the option turned on to see where I'm applying my finger. It's not even recognizing that.

UPDATE 3: Restarted the phone... had to hold button down to get to camera again. Now screen is still incredibly laggy and not responding to touch... It's been in a case since I got it and I haven't dropped it. It's got not cracks and no scratches. I've taken care of my phone so well because it's $700 and now it randomly stops working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar