Charging issues

A

AC Question

I have a galaxy s4 active... not sure for how long now but it has been working fine until today. a few times it didnt like the charger i had used so i switched the charger and it would begin charging asap, the next day i would use the one issued to me and it would work fine again. Anyway, this morning it said for 4 hours that i needed to unplug it from the charger because it was at 100% (although it was unplugged). Then i restarted it and it began working fine. i tried to plug it in before leaving the house and it gave me a notification like, "usb connected" or something of the sorts. it died and i now have it plugged into my laptop but it has a battery icon with a frozen loading symbol... i really need it for work but i am unable to turn it on. any suggestions?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The USB port of your computer providers a fairly weak current, so I would plug it into a wall outlet and let it sit for a good 10-12 hours undisturbed. Then try turning it on again.

If it still give you problems, then it may be a battery issue. You could consider trying a new battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles