S4 (R970) sim unlock

A

AC Question

I've tried about everything I can think of to get this unlocked, short of rooting, flashing and romming. Can anybody help out with this?
I have the carrier unlock code from US Cellular directly so thats not an issue but everytime i try and put a different sim in there it just says invalid sim. please help. XD

knapper91

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Tried putting the unlock code into the dialer but that didnt work. I have the direct unlock code from us cellular to use for international and unlock it. However like I said nothing works. I feel like im going to have to root this and get into the carrier menu. However I havent been able to find any information yet. :(

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you got a bad code then. (It happens) According to their policy:
What is the procedure for unlocking my device?

1X and 3G eligible devices may be unlocked at company owned or agent operated stores or by calling us at 888-944-9400. Because of the difficulty in unlocking some of our 4G devices you must bring these devices to a company owned store and we will either unlock the device for you or send it to a vendor who will perform the task and then have the device returned to the store. We hope to expand the capabilities of unlocking 4G devices to other distribution locations in the near future. You can call us at 888-944-9400 or your local U.S. Cellular store to determine the closest location to you that can handle your unlocking request. There is no charge for unlocking an individual device but U.S Cellular does reserve the right to charge non - customers a reasonable fee for unlocking any bulk requests for unlocking eligible devices.

I'd go back to US Cell since the device is eligible for an unlock and ask them for assistance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy