How to make my S3 show pictures by date rather than all scrambled?

A

AC Question

The pictures taken by the camera are ok but wathever images that i have copied in the phone appear all scatered rather than by date. I have sort by: hour, type, name, size.

If i decide to sort by Hour nothing really happens, it scrambles the images and it is not possible to see from A to Z. If you click on the first image that appears on the folder you will miss wathever images are to the "left" of the one you clicked(You need to click the iamge and go all the way to the left to see all images).

Is there some app that will help me sort them by date rather than by wathever the phone is using right now?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The pictures taken by the camera are ok but wathever images that i have copied in the phone appear all scatered rather than by date. I have sort by: hour, type, name, size.

If i decide to sort by Hour nothing really happens, it scrambles the images and it is not possible to see from A to Z. If you click on the first image that appears on the folder you will miss wathever images are to the "left" of the one you clicked(You need to click the iamge and go all the way to the left to see all images).

Is there some app that will help me sort them by date rather than by wathever the phone is using right now?

If they are copied from another source they probably have a metadata stamp on them that is affecting the sort process. This information is most commonly exif. You can search online for exif viewers and editors.

Metadata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12