Samsung Galaxy Note 3 not turning on

A

AC Question

I received a Galaxy Note 3 from a friend the other day and after charging it, it doesn't want to turn on. The 2 LED icons at the bottom of the screen light up and it also randomly vibrates. I took the battery out and it appears to be damaged....it has dents and signs of impact....once I put the battery back in, I press the volume up+home+on button at the same time and a blue light at the top appears and it makes a start up noise but the screen remains black.

So am i looking at a battery problem, power-on switch problem or is the screen just bad? Is there any way to figure out what the specific problem is? All inquiries will be appreciated, thanks!

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I received a Galaxy Note 3 from a friend the other day and after charging it, it doesn't want to turn on. The 2 LED icons at the bottom of the screen light up and it also randomly vibrates. I took the battery out and it appears to be damaged....it has dents and signs of impact....once I put the battery back in, I press the volume up+home+on button at the same time and a blue light at the top appears and it makes a start up noise but the screen remains black.

So am i looking at a battery problem, power-on switch problem or is the screen just bad? Is there any way to figure out what the specific problem is? All inquiries will be appreciated, thanks!

hmm... by reading your problem it do give me a feel that device may have suffering various internal damage. Well, i think its hard to say anything on this, so i'll suggest walk over to the nearest support centre for getting the idea about the problem. But if I say personally them problem seems to be with the battery as well as the LCD digitizer ! One more thing does you device switch on or its totally in a dead condition ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34