Please help i am badly in need of help

A

AC Question

My s3 just went black yesterday after I sent email. I can not get it to come back on. I can remove the battery and try but the only things come up are a Samsung screen and the black screen with the Galaxy S III logo screen. I once while on the charger had the battery image come up but it did not show it was charging. I swapped out batteries, had my son use his charger, and nothing. After reading some posts, i tried to do the hold down power, volumedown, and home and that wont help.

What has me so concerned is two things I have pictures of my son who just graduated high school as well as a relative who recently passed away and it truly is breaking my heart that I may not ever see those photos. I am not savvy with doing the reboots beyond trying and i just need to see if one person could maybe try and help me before i lose all on that phone. My fear is sprint will just be lazy and say nothing to help save this.

PLEASE HELP

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, it sounds like a hardware failure. It isn't up to Sprint--it's up to Samsung to do something if you're still within warranty. If you're out of warranty, then you'll have to pay out of pocket for any possible repair.