Nobis 9" tablet

A

AC Question

Stops on "GO" screen. Tried factory reset. It appears to work but does nothing. The OS is 4.1 Jelly Bean, has 1 GB Ram and 8GB storage.

Jodi Biezenbos

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nobis 9"tablet

I am having the same issue and error pops up so fast it is pretty much impossible to get into anything else. As soon as I hit OK it clears the pop up and like a fraction of a second later it posp up again, over and over....

It worked fine last night and today this nonsense. I have had it longer than a warranty would cover and due to a recent move I wouldnt have a receipt anyway.

Any suggestions?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I am having the same issue and error pops up so fast it is pretty much impossible to get into anything else. As soon as I hit OK it clears the pop up and like a fraction of a second later it posp up again, over and over....

It worked fine last night and today this nonsense. I have had it longer than a warranty would cover and due to a recent move I wouldnt have a receipt anyway.

Any suggestions?

Hmm... Can you try and manage a factory reset in the settings?

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

i am also haveing the same problem with mine it had been that way for 5 days now
and i have done a factory reset and a reboot many times with still nothing happening at one point it said update android 1 of 4 apps then another time it said 1 of 38 apps and when it was on that i let it sit all day and it never moved form 1 i dont know what else to do i have only had it for about 3 months now and walmart is no help cause its been more than 30days

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

Any suggestions?

walmart gave me manufacturers number it is We are glad to assist you. The manufacturer is Double Power Technology Inc (DoPo) you can contact them at 1-800-838-3315, 909-974-2859.

Kathy Shaffer

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site

I too am having problems with my 9" Nobis from Walmart it is now noon and its been 'upgrading' since 7am. I have tried resetting it and all but it gets as far as 'Android Upgrading...Starting Apps.' Any help would be so awesome. Thank you in advance.

JoshLumley

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: Nobis 9" tablet

Well you could do a factory reset within the tablets bios. (The boot up screen). To do that, turn on the power like you would normally do, but you need to hold the power button and the volume down button down at the same time. Hold the 2 buttons down till the Nobis logo pops up. Then once that passes, you'll be taken to an factory menu. You can use the volume buttons to navigate. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" then restart the tablet, and it should be good to go!.....but quite honestly, I'd say just get a new tablet..you know why? After some inspections, I discovered that the hard drives on those things are junk! Even if the factory reset works, the tablet will still not work very well. Your eventually not gonna be able to install apps..this tablet bites

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

my tablet stuck on keyboard input screen how do i turn it off?

Welcome to Android Central! Do you have the same device mentioned in the OP? Does this persist after a reboot? When is the keyboard staying on? What were you doing at the time this happened?

Combusto

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site

yes, it come with keyboard case

no, i tried few times, it's still stuck

since Monday (two days ago) after i re-charging my tablet on Sunday

i was mess wuth settings and apps. i should be careful with it next time

in fact my tablet has no internet connection, it need wireless router (Wi-Fi)

anyways i want turn it off (input keyboard screen) but it has password box with keyboard setting button next to it

Combusto

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site

oh come on! it would take forever to talk aboiut it

i want my tablet to be fixed! i don't have time to post a screenshot.

anyways how much cost if my tablet is fixed as i bring it at Walmart or other stores?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Sorry, but we're not a repair service. This is a community forum, and we Ambassadors are all volunteers. This is how we try to help people who are asking about an issue. If you want your tablet fixed, then you can simply take it to a local cellphone repair shop.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I am fairly certain that Walmart doesn't repair devices. Best buy, might, and emphasis on might.

You can see if there are local PC repair shops that will do that. The thing is some may not as the labor involved might dissuade people to pay it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Glad to hear that you fixed the problem. But what wi-fi password are you asking for? Are you connecting to your home wi-fi network, or a public network?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol