phone charging

nips2210

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure this has been answered already but it s been hard for me to find an exact on that relates to my situation.
So ive had my droid RAZR m for about a year & 3 months now & it has always worked great for me. But it always kinda seemed like the battery was a little funky. So last night all of a sudden it seemed like it wasn't charging quick enough. I kinda dismissed it cause I just thought that I over worked it that day. Well then that night I plugged it in like I always do before I go to bed & it was at below 20% I believed. I woke up the near morning & unplugged it thinking it was fully charged. I fell back asleep for another 30 minutes & when I woke back up I noticed that my battery was at 50%. Then all day yesterday I had it plugged in & it slowly lost battery power. I plugged it in at 50% & it dropped to 43%. I'm just so confused. I have 2 new chargers & they have both been working great. They both charge my nexus so its obviously my phone but I was seeing if anyone else has this problem. Please help!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure this has been answered already but it s been hard for me to find an exact on that relates to my situation.
So ive had my droid RAZR m for about a year & 3 months now & it has always worked great for me. But it always kinda seemed like the battery was a little funky. So last night all of a sudden it seemed like it wasn't charging quick enough. I kinda dismissed it cause I just thought that I over worked it that day. Well then that night I plugged it in like I always do before I go to bed & it was at below 20% I believed. I woke up the near morning & unplugged it thinking it was fully charged. I fell back asleep for another 30 minutes & when I woke back up I noticed that my battery was at 50%. Then all day yesterday I had it plugged in & it slowly lost battery power. I plugged it in at 50% & it dropped to 43%. I'm just so confused. I have 2 new chargers & they have both been working great. They both charge my nexus so its obviously my phone but I was seeing if anyone else has this problem. Please help!

Hi there. These symptoms sound like the battery inside the phone is dying. If it's not removable, you might want to take it to Verizon to see if they can replace it. Remember, if you try to do it yourself, you will void any warranty left.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463