Hummer H5

A

AC Question

Hello.

I have just bought the Hummer H5 IP67 phone and I have problem with sound and volume and echoes. It has android 4.2.2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

animes

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi.
The echo is the main problem. I don't hear it in my H5 phone, but the caller on the other side hears his echo.
The volume of the FM radio is the second problem. I can not adjust it. For the videos and music with or without headphones the volume up/down works.

Thank you... :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the echo isn't on the carrier's end (it's possible for the carrier's circuitry, especially once the call drops down to copper, to cause an echo in one direction, the other direction or both), then the phone is poorly designed.

As far as the FM volume, that's probably the way it was designed, bypassing the volume controls.

In either case, if it's in the phone's circuits, there's nothing you can do about it.

011D

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I have problem with tis phone. My H5 has some touches on the screen and I don't know what to do woth that. When touches are active i cant use the screen.
Also I want to know will we have a software update?

011D

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I have problem with tis phone. My H5 has some touches on the screen and I don't know what to do woth that. When touches are active i cant use the screen.
Also I want to know will we have a software update?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair