my tablet keeps stopping on go!!!!!

A

AC Question

it has been this way for 4 days now and have reset it 5 times and done a reboote and it still does that same how can i call the manufacturer to complain about this problem i only go this tablet in march of 2014

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
it is a nobis 9" tablet android is the operating system 4 days ago my son turned it on and it said android is updates 1 of 4 apps that was at 10am by 10pm it still said the same i went online and their was other people having the same problem and i did what they said worked for them. they said to hold down volume button and power at same time and the release when the white nobis screen popped up it brought up the page to do the factory reset and i did that the once i did i rebooted it the it got stuck on the screen that said go. then i did the reset again and boot then it said android up dateing 1 of 38 apps i left that over night with no movement so i tried the reset again and boot and it is still stuck on the go screen i dont know what else to do. i got it at walmart and they r no help cause it has been more than 30 days. i have only had it for 3 months

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21