phone goes off

A

AC Question

so i m using a sony phone.....so like whenever i get some calls the phone automatically switches off.......the switching off also happens when i m accessing the internet.............so i removed the sim card n tried acessing the net through wifi.....surprisingly it didnt go off this time........i used the internet for about half n hour n it still didnt switch off..........but then i put the sim card back again.......n started to give the samer problem again
pls help :(

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
so i m using a sony phone.....so like whenever i get some calls the phone automatically switches off.......the switching off also happens when i m accessing the internet.............so i removed the sim card n tried acessing the net through wifi.....surprisingly it didnt go off this time........i used the internet for about half n hour n it still didnt switch off..........but then i put the sim card back again.......n started to give the samer problem again

Maybe contact your carrier and have them send you a new sim?

ಠ益ಠ

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

When you say off, do you mean completely off or the display turns off?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1