Nexus 7 (2013) doesn't turn on and camera doesn't work either

A

AC Question

Hello guys, my problem is really weird, some days before I received the last KitKat update for bugs and another issues solution, I'm not sure if that's the problem on my tablet, but suddenly one day I ran out of battery and the tablet eventually turn off, however after pluging the charger, the battery icon didn't appear. I tought I had to keep it there and wait, later the Tablet still didn't respond so I decided to check it with the plug in my computer, my computer recognized the USB connection but the nexus couldn't be turn on yet, at the end I let it there charging on my computer and the next day I took it and press the button and it finally turn on. I thought the issue was solved, but when I turn it off (being the battery middle charged) the tablet couldn't turn on again. I had to expect one day once again of being full charged and pressing the button randomly until the tablet turn on again. I have this tablet since 1st August, so Im not sure whether is a battery problem. My camera hasn't worked then, I receive a notification that the tablet can connect the camera app and it shuts down.

A ny help? Thank you in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar