Hi,
    So I have a samsung galaxy s3 and not while ago I had proglems with I battery. I read a method for solving it and dialed *#9900# and accidentally turned on "Silent Log" on default mod. Now, every time I stard my phone i get a notification saying "SilentLog started" and I can't remove it unless I force stop "UltraCfg" app.
    Do you know how to turn off this option so I don't get this notification?
    Tank you.
    07-06-2014 12:57 AM
    Hi,
    So I have a samsung galaxy s3 and not while ago I had proglems with I battery. I read a method for solving it and dialed *#9900# and accidentally turned on "Silent Log" on default mod. Now, every time I stard my phone i get a notification saying "SilentLog started" and I can't remove it unless I force stop "UltraCfg" app.
    Do you know how to turn off this option so I don't get this notification?
    Tank you.
    So..how to solve this?
    03-14-2015 08:51 AM
    hi there

press *#9900#

look for " silentlog" it should be on , tap on it to turn it off

its supposed to be "SILENTLOG : Off"

and just wait for few minutes it should gone off
    12-19-2015 12:32 PM
    Hi I did dial *#9900# on my galaxy s8 but for some reason it says I am not allowed to turn silent logging off. It says some like

"Commercial version not allowed you can activate this menu after otp authentication enabled"
    11-20-2017 07:28 PM
    Hi I did dial *#9900# on my galaxy s8 but for some reason it says I am not allowed to turn silent logging off. It says some like

"Commercial version not allowed you can activate this menu after otp authentication enabled"
    Connect the device to the PC and in explorer you will see the silent log fold. Just rename it I.E. (xsilentlog) This way if for some reason you need to reinstate just remove the x. Disconnect the device and reboot. It should now be back to normal.
    09-09-2018 09:48 AM