How do you stop "SilentLog"?

Vorstuk

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
So I have a samsung galaxy s3 and not while ago I had proglems with I battery. I read a method for solving it and dialed *#9900# and accidentally turned on "Silent Log" on default mod. Now, every time I stard my phone i get a notification saying "SilentLog started" and I can't remove it unless I force stop "UltraCfg" app.
Do you know how to turn off this option so I don't get this notification?
Tank you.

nandaganteng

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
So I have a samsung galaxy s3 and not while ago I had proglems with I battery. I read a method for solving it and dialed *#9900# and accidentally turned on "Silent Log" on default mod. Now, every time I stard my phone i get a notification saying "SilentLog started" and I can't remove it unless I force stop "UltraCfg" app.
Do you know how to turn off this option so I don't get this notification?
Tank you.
So..how to solve this?

Mateotechnica

Nov 21, 2017
Visit site
Hi I did dial *#9900# on my galaxy s8 but for some reason it says I am not allowed to turn silent logging off. It says some like

"Commercial version not allowed you can activate this menu after otp authentication enabled"

Adrian Thorne

Sep 9, 2018
Visit site
Hi I did dial *#9900# on my galaxy s8 but for some reason it says I am not allowed to turn silent logging off. It says some like

"Commercial version not allowed you can activate this menu after otp authentication enabled"

Connect the device to the PC and in explorer you will see the silent log fold. Just rename it I.E. (xsilentlog) This way if for some reason you need to reinstate just remove the x. Disconnect the device and reboot. It should now be back to normal.