Exchange Email on LG G3

A

AC Question

So this isn't specific to the LG G3, but since I'm considering dumping my iPhone 5s for the LG G3, I want to ask this community for a little help.

My company only supports Apple or Blackberry as part of their BYOD program. I've been a long time Android user and miss it since switching to an iPhone. My question is regarding email, contact, and calendar sync.

Since the LG G3 (or any android phone) won't be supported by company and not allowed to use exchage to sync email, contacts, and calendars I'm hoping you guys can help me find a work around. If there's an app that does this or a way for me to forward my info from outlook to gmail, please tell me how to do it. I'd much rather use an LG G3 than iPhone so if I can get around this hurdle, I'm making the switch back.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Is it the case that the company won't help with support of Android devices, you're on your own for tech support of problems? Or is it that they will not allow any Androids at all?

If you're allowed access, AquaMail works well with Exchange including contacts and calendar sync. It does about anything except Active Sync and chances are you don't need that.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=org.kman.AquaMail&token=3Z2y3OtV

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.