Contacts From a Z1 backup to my s5

Kris Reed

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have a problem, my Z1 took a 45 story plunge into concrete and well, nothing left of it. I just purchased a S5 and found that smart switch doesn't like the z1. I am an Ironworker and my livelihood depends on the contacts I've made over the years and it did not sync any of my contacts to my google account (Angry at sony)

If anyone can help me with this, I'd be much appreciative

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have a problem, my Z1 took a 45 story plunge into concrete and well, nothing left of it. I just purchased a S5 and found that smart switch doesn't like the z1. I am an Ironworker and my livelihood depends on the contacts I've made over the years and it did not sync any of my contacts to my google account (Angry at sony)

If anyone can help me with this, I'd be much appreciative

If your contacts are in the cloud anywhere, they must be on a Sony Account? Have you tried there? Maybe you can add your Sony Account to your S5 and see if that syncs...

Glad YOU didn't take that 45 story plunge... BTW, a Boilermaker wouldn't have this problem. :p

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If the contacts are not in the cloud... I assume your computer won't connect with the smashed phone. You would need a forensic data recovery service... Do a web search for a service near you.