My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 won't boot

A

AC Question

I recently installed BBM, set up and start BBMing. But then, my Tab died (because of battery) and I charge it. I try turning it on but then it just shows the Flashing Samsung logo for about an hour. What's wrong with my Tab? Is it because BBM or my Device, or is it because my BB ID cause it to crash and can't boot it? I didn't root my Tab. Thank you.

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I recently installed BBM, set up and start BBMing. But then, my Tab died (because of battery) and I charge it. I try turning it on but then it just shows the Flashing Samsung logo for about an hour. What's wrong with my Tab? Is it because BBM or my Device, or is it because my BB ID cause it to crash and can't boot it? I didn't root my Tab. Thank you.

Well, it looks like that you tab firmware has encountered some error ! :( What you can do is try to do a factory resetting by heading over to the boot loader menu and if that still doesn't helps you out then I am afraid but you may need to flash the firmware over your device. First try factory resetting it and let me know if it works or not ... after than i'll guide you through the steps to flash the firmware.

PS: Factory resetting your device may wipe out all the data stored.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs