Trying to reset my tablet to factory settings while not being able to use the tablet.

A

AC Question

So essentially the deal is that my Asus Nexus 7 tablet won't boot up past the "X" load screen.
It was working fine, but when I went to update it, something went wrong, and now it's stuck here. I can only get to the fastboot mode.
I'm afraid that returning it is not an option here. Reformatting it to factory settings is my goal.

From what I understand after a couple of days of working on it is that I need to "Debug my USB" .... whatever that really means... and am being told to by the Android Toolkit that basically USB debugging is the only way to do virtually ANYTHING with my tablet. Well, the real problem is that I can't access my tablet to debug the USB and I can't find out how to do it from my laptop.

This is my first time ever having to work on an Android so I could be on the completely wrong or missing a step.
If anyone has any answers or can point me in the right direction, or even a link to a video or webpage to set this right I would be really grateful.

So please people on this forum, help a bro out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1