LG G3 Battery life

A

AC Question

I would like to hear from owners about LG G3's battery life.

I usually do browsing for 2hrs a day on it + 2 push emails + 30mins music and 2 or 3 youtube clips a day, each about 10-15mins. I think is reasonable usage of a smartphone.

I want to know experieces from people who used LG G3 in this manner. Does phone have juice with this kind of usage for whole day ?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I would like to hear from owners about LG G3's battery life.

I usually do browsing for 2hrs a day on it + 2 push emails + 30mins music and 2 or 3 youtube clips a day, each about 10-15mins. I think is reasonable usage of a smartphone.

I want to know experieces from people who used LG G3 in this manner. Does phone have juice with this kind of usage for whole day ?

If you're saying that's your usage with another phone, and wonder whether the G3 could sustain that, my judgement is, Easily.
Perhaps you're saying you have a G3, and that's your usage.
Anyway, I have no battery problems with mine.

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
That's good. At the moment I'm on 75% after 43h with light use. Let's hope this thread doesn't draw a response of 100+ posts from members twittering nervously about battery life. It's a phone. It's got a battery in it. If you're worried you can even carry a spare battery. What's to worry?

Tmakedon

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't know how battery life is being tested by some sites but this phone has the exact same battery life as my s5. I mean exact and I'm on it quite a bit, calls browsing, emails for work etc. My screen brightness is on auto and at 55 percent and works perfect. I'm also more biased towards lcd technology rather than amoled. Phone is perfect and size is incredibly compact. This one will stay and my s5 is on the way out. FYI I have used it four days now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12